Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Simple but Elegant

I have always been a simple person who enjoys the simplicity of things but likes a little elegance added into the picture. I recently had the wonderful opportunity to help out with a last min wedding that was on the beach. I only had two days to pull together some ideas. I had tables, linens, chairs but how do I spice this up it was right on the ocean so the decoration was the beautiful sunset and water but we were outside in the dark. I had seen a event with drift wood on the table but couldn't find enough in time. So I pulled out my glass bowls, candles, and shells there was not much color but once again it was going to be at night so simple and elegant was my thought! Remember more is not always better sometimes less is more and it was perfect! See pics below on how we transformed a simple party into an elegant one.



No comments:

Post a Comment